Exclusive Peek at Bugatti V16 Engine: Behind-The-Scenes Photos by Mate Rimac

CEO Confirms V16 in Development Since 2022

Bugatti revealed on Thursday morning that they are intending to swap out their current top-of-the-line quad-turbo W16 engine for a cutting-edge V16 hybrid powertrain. Along with the announcement, the company also shared a brief sound sample showcasing the engine’s melody. And now, thanks to Mate Rimac, CEO of Bugatti-Rimac, we have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the power plant’s development through a series of behind-the-scenes photos.

On Thursday afternoon, the CEO of Croatia posted several images on their Facebook account showcasing the progress of the V16 engine. Among these photos were shots of the block, crankshaft, and pistons.The Croatian chief executive took to Facebook on Thursday afternoon to share a handful of pictures illustrating the advancement of the V16 engine. These visuals included shots of the engine’s block, crankshaft, and pistons.

While the V16 may come as a surprise to us, Rimac has actually been working on it for over 14 months. According to the company’s CEO, these pictures were captured in November 2022, and the engines were already being tested on dynos at that time.

Rimac took to Facebook to express his excitement about a recent breakthrough, stating, “It was a real challenge to contain my enthusiasm for this incredible development.” He also hinted at more exciting revelations to come, adding, “There are numerous other surprises in store with the remainder of the car! I am immensely proud of my team for their incredible achievements and for not losing their minds while working with me over the past few years.”

Little is known about Bugatti’s upcoming hypercar, apart from the fact that it will feature a V16 hybrid engine. This highly anticipated vehicle will be the brand’s first completely new release since Rimac and Porsche acquired control of Bugatti in 2021. Under this agreement, Rimac secured a majority share of 55%, with Porsche holding the remaining 45%.

With the progress made on the V16, it won’t be long before we get a glimpse of its designated vehicle. The internal combustion engine is still very much alive. This has us feeling enthusiastic.As the development of the V16 reaches an advanced stage, the anticipation for its potential host vehicle grows. Despite predictions of its decline, the traditional internal combustion engine continues to thrive. This sparks joy and eagerness within us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *